Heat Pump Repair
When you need heat pump services in the greater Spokane, WA area, you can always count on us at Cougar Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing. If you have a heat pump in your home, you most likely rely on it all year long. Whether it’s the hot Spokane summer or the freezing winter, you need your heat pump to be running smoothly to keep your household comfortable and functional. At Cougar, our skilled technicians can diagnose and solve any problems your heat pump may be having. They can also install a brand-new heat pump in your home or guide you through the process of replacing your current one.
Professional Heat Pump Installation
If you’re interested in having a new heat pump installed in your Spokane area home, our team at Cougar will take care of everything. We offer a variety of excellent heat pumps made from high-quality parts, and we’ll help you select the right one for your household. We’ll get the new system installed properly the first time so that you don’t need to worry about any malfunctions or performance issues.
Is It Time to Replace Your Heat Pump?
If you currently have a heat pump in your home, the time will eventually come when you need to replace it with a new system. You can keep the appliance running for longer by taking good care of it and keeping up with maintenance, but after 10 or 15 years, it will likely start to decline. When that time comes, you won’t want to wait too long to pull the trigger on replacing it. The longer you wait, the more its effectiveness and efficiency will decline, and the more likely it will be to experience mechanical problems. If you’re unlucky, you could end up with a broken-down heat pump in the middle of the harsh winter.
If your heat pump still has several good years left, you won’t want to get rid of it prematurely. And if it’s still relatively young, you should be able to have it repaired rather than replacing it. But if you’ve had the heat pump for more than a decade and it starts losing its effectiveness and efficiency, it’s probably a good time to invest in a new unit.
You deserve to get the job done right. Call us today at (509) 484-6420 for HVAC service needs!
Expert Heat Pump Repair
Heat pumps are comprised of many important components that work together to control your home’s climate. And in many cases, all it takes is one part breaking, wearing out, or malfunctioning to prevent the entire system from doing its job. Even if you stay on top of heat pump upkeep, you’re still likely to encounter the occasional equipment issue. When that happens, you can trust our technicians at Cougar to figure out exactly what’s wrong and find the most effective remedy.
There are a variety of symptoms that you may notice when your heat pump is having problems. If you know which signs to look for, you can schedule an inspection immediately when you see them. That way, we’ll be able to diagnose and repair the issue before it gets worse or becomes a more expensive fix. If your heat pump starts displaying any of the following warning signs, don’t hesitate to give us a call and make an appointment.
- Weak, uneven, or inconsistent airflow
- Strange noises during operation
- Ice on the coil
- Rising energy bills
What Are the Benefits of Heat Pumps?
While heat pumps may not be the perfect fit for every household, having one can absolutely provide certain advantages. When you’re in the market for a new HVAC system, you’ll have several options to consider, and you should definitely think about investing in a heat pump. If you purchase one, you can expect to enjoy all of these benefits in your home:
- Versatility – Perhaps the biggest advantage of heat pumps is that they can provide both heating and cooling for your home. When the cold season ends and the summer heat arrives, you can simply flip a switch to transition the appliance to cooling mode.
- Efficiency – In a moderate climate like eastern Washington, a heat pump should be able to operate quite efficiently in your home. Instead of creating heat, these systems use the natural heat from outside to provide warmth. As a result, they don’t require as much energy as a furnace would.
- Low-Maintenance – Another benefit of heat pumps is that they’re fairly easy to maintain. There are certain upkeep tasks you’ll want to stay on top of, but they typically only require professional maintenance every few years.
- Saving Space – Because heat pumps offer both heating and cooling, there’s no need to purchase a separate air conditioner. As a result, you can save some space in your home. Plus, you save the money you’d be spending on an AC as well.
Your Trusted HVAC Professionals
Don’t hesitate to contact Cougar Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing when you require any kind of heat pump services. Over our many years serving the Spokane area, we’ve built a reputation for superb customer service and exceptional workmanship. With every job we do, we prioritize honesty, integrity, and communication. If you’d like to learn more or schedule an appointment, simply give our offices a call today.
Book Your Appointment
No matter the issue, Cougar Heating, and Air are ready to help!
Experienced, Reliable, And Customer-Focused Professionals. Locally Owned & Operated For 20+ Years.
Don’t wait. Call or Schedule Today!