Furnace Installation & Replacement
When you need a new heating system installed in your Spokane, WA home, you can trust our team at Cougar Heating and Air Conditioning to do an exceptional job. We’ve been proudly serving the area for many years, and since we first opened our doors, we’ve put an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
The Spokane winters can get pretty chilly, and we understand how important your heater is to your family’s comfort. We also understand that when you have a new furnace or heat pump installed, it’s imperative that the job gets done correctly. Otherwise, you could end up dealing with regular discomfort, serious malfunctions, and even potential safety hazards. However, you’ll never need to worry about those things if you trust the project to our expert technicians. Every member of our heating team is highly trained, experienced, and knowledgeable, and they won’t call it a day until your new heating system is properly installed and running smoothly.
How To Tell if You Need a New Heating System
While the average lifespan of a household heating system is around 10 to 15 years, it’s important to keep in mind that every situation is different. There are a variety of factors that can impact how long your heater will remain productive, including the size of your home, the frequency of use, the number of people you live with, and many other variables. For this reason, there’s no universal timeframe for when you need to replace your heating unit. However, as your home’s heater starts to decline, there will usually be noticeable indicators.
- System requires frequent repairs
- Loud, persistent noises
- Reduced energy efficiency (rising monthly heating bills)
- Worsened indoor air quality
- Weakened airflow
If you’ve had your heater for many years and you start to notice any of these red flags, you should promptly give us a call. Someone from our heating team will visit your home and examine your heating system. Then, they’ll consult with you about whether or not it’s the right time to invest in a new unit. We will give you the best advice we can on how to proceed, and if you decide that you’re ready to make a change, we’ll guide you through the entire process.
You deserve to save money every month with a new High-Efficiency Furnace. Call us today at (509) 484-6420 to learn more.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
If your aging heater is in decline, letting it linger for a prolonged period won’t do you any good. The longer you wait, the worse its performance will get, and you’ll be dealing with a frustrating amount of discomfort and unnecessarily high energy bills. That said, investing in a brand-new heating system is not something to dread, as it can improve the state of your household in a variety of ways. If you look at your new heater as an investment in your family’s comfort, peace of mind, and future finances, you’ll realize that you’re making an excellent decision.
These are a few of the benefits that you and your family can enjoy when you upgrade to a brand-new heater:
- Better Energy Efficiency – These days, heating systems are becoming more efficient than ever, and if you upgrade your aging appliance, you’ll notice a massive difference. When transitioning from an old, deteriorating heater to a new, high-efficiency system, you could see your monthly heating bills reduced by as much as 20%. Those kinds of savings can add up to huge amounts of money over the course of a few years.
- Reduced Risk of Mechanical Failure – Typically, heating appliances don’t start having significant problems until they’re five or more years old. That means that with a new system in your home, you’ll most likely enjoy several years of never having to deal with expensive, annoying repairs.
- Improved Heating Performance – A heating system is never more effective than when it’s new, and when you decide to upgrade, you and your family will get to experience complete comfort for the foreseeable future. No matter how cold the Spokane winters get, your new heater will be up to the task of keeping you warm and cozy.
Spokane’s Trusted Heating Professionals
When it comes to having a new heater installed, you should always go with reputable, trustworthy professionals. And in the greater Spokane area, we at Cougar Heating and Air Conditioning fit the bill. Whether you’re replacing your old heating system or building a brand-new home, we would love to help you achieve year-round comfort. Our friendly heating technicians can install a variety of different heating systems, including gas-powered furnaces, electric furnaces, and heat pumps. When you enlist our services, you’ll receive honesty, superb customer service, and complete professionalism. If you’re ready to make an appointment, simply give us a call today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Book Your Appointment
No matter the issue, Cougar Heating, and Air are ready to help!
Experienced, Reliable, And Customer-Focused Professionals. Locally Owned & Operated For 20+ Years.
Don’t wait. Call or Schedule Today!