Furnace Tune-Up Services
One of the keys to staying warm and comfortable during the freezing Spokane, WA winter is keeping your furnace in tiptop shape. If you want to get great heating results when you need them the most, scheduling professional maintenance is one of the wisest choices you can make. At Cougar Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer top-notch furnace tune-ups for an affordable price. Our technicians have extensive knowledge and experience working with all types of furnaces, and they have the expertise to get your heating system running like it’s brand-new again.
Why Is Furnace Maintenance Important?
Over time, your furnace will gradually accumulate wear and tear as you depend on it to stay warm. Whether you have a gas-burning or an electric unit, its components will slowly deteriorate over the months and years, eventually leading to decreased performance and energy efficiency. In some cases, certain parts may even malfunction or break due to natural deterioration. However, when you have your furnace professionally tuned up, it goes a long way toward counteracting the wear and tear and slowing down the aging process.
During a furnace tune-up, our skilled heating team will clean all the dust, dirt, and random debris out of your heating unit. They will also make any necessary adjustments to the system and conduct a thorough inspection for any mechanical red flags. Sometimes, this inspection will catch budding problems that you weren’t previously aware of, giving you the chance to get them fixed before they become serious issues. Other times, your hired technician might find warning signs of an impending problem. Then, they can likely take preventative action to save you money and hassle down the road.
Ideally, you should have your furnace tuned up at least once per year. That said, your heating system may also let you know when it needs to be serviced. Our team will inspect the following.
- Inspecting the air-intake grilles
- Removing any clogs in the system
- Checking the electrical connections
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and flame sensor
- Inspecting the thermostat
During the tune-up, our technician will make sure that nothing’s hampering the performance of your furnace. They’ll determine whether any of the system’s many components need to be repaired, replaced, or adjusted. Completing these tasks will provide you with some or all of the following benefits:
- Lower Heating Costs – When your furnace is clean and healthy, it will be able to run more smoothly. As a result, less energy will be required, and your monthly heating costs will be significantly lower.
- More Consistent Heating – Furnaces that receive regular maintenance are more reliable when it comes to providing heat. After a tune-up, you’ll be able to rely completely on your heating system for consistent comfort and climate control.
- Longer Furnace Life Expectancy – It has been shown that with consistent maintenance, household furnaces can remain healthy and effective for up to five years longer than units that aren’t properly cared for. That’s several extra years that you can use to save up for your next heating system.
- Fewer Repairs Needed – The smoother and more efficient your furnace is, the less strain there will be on the equipment. And the less strain there is on the equipment, the lower the chances will be of a component malfunctioning or breaking. That means that in the long run, furnace maintenance can save you quite a bit of money by helping you avoid costly repairs.
You deserve reliable, fast, professional, and trustworthy service every time. Call us today at (509) 484-6420 for your HVAC needs!
Spokane Furnace Experts
If you’re overdue for a furnace tune-up in your Spokane area home, there’s no reason to procrastinate any longer. At Cougar Heating and Air Conditioning, our friendly team will make the process extremely easy and hassle-free. We’ll do whatever’s necessary to get your furnace back to peak performance and efficiency, and we’ll do it for a reasonable price. Regardless of the job we’re doing, we emphasize customer service, compassion, and high-quality work. If you’d like to learn more about our services or get an appointment scheduled, all you need to do is give our offices a call.