Baseboard Heater Repair
At Cougar Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we offer all kinds of expert heating services to residents of the greater Spokane, WA area. Our skilled team can work on a wide variety of heating systems, and that includes baseboard heaters. Whether you need a new baseboard heater installed or your current one repaired, you can count on our technicians to get the job done the right way the first time.
When Should You Use a Baseboard Heater?
There was a time when baseboard heaters were an extremely popular option for households. While they aren’t as common as they used to be, there are still certain situations in which they can be very effective heating choices. If any of the following circumstances are a match for your home, then a baseboard heater may be a good fit.
- Consistently Cold Areas – In some homes, there are certain areas that it’s hard for the ductwork to effectively reach. As a result, it can be difficult for the furnace to provide that part of the living space with a sufficient amount of warm air. Instead of having the air ducts redone, it can be more cost-effective to install a baseboard heater for that section of the household.
- Side Rooms – If you have a sunroom or some other type of side room in your household, a baseboard heater may be an excellent way to keep that room consistently warm and comfortable during the Spokane winter.
- In-Use Basement – Some homeowners utilize their basements regularly, but most standard HVAC systems won’t be able to effectively heat that part of the house. Whether you’re using it as a workspace, a guest room, or anything else, installing a baseboard heater could be a great way to make sure it’s always comfortable.
What Are the Benefits of a Baseboard Heater?
A baseboard heater isn’t necessarily the right choice for every household situation. However, these systems offer more benefits than many people realize, which makes them worth considering when looking for the best ways to keep your home warm and cozy.
- Easy to Install – One of the advantages of baseboard heaters is that they’re quite simple to install. Since they don’t require any ductwork or too many components, it’s typically a quick and affordable process.
- Cost-Effective – Because baseboard heaters only warm one area at a time, they don’t use up nearly as much electricity as a whole-house HVAC system. As a result, you can run them without spending as much money.
- Low-Maintenance – Another benefit of having a baseboard heater is that they don’t require too much upkeep. Since they feature very few components, it doesn’t take much time, effort, or money to keep them running smoothly and efficiently. Plus, they tend to have long lifespans, meaning you don’t have to spend money replacing them very often at all.
Baseboard electric heating solutions are more energy efficient than ever. Call us today at (509) 484-6420!
Baseboard Heater Repairs
If you have a baseboard heater that’s acting strangely or struggling to do its job, it may need to be professionally repaired. Unless it’s a very old unit, going the repair route is typically a better option than having it replaced entirely. At Cougar, our team has experience dealing with many different baseboard heater equipment problems. As soon as your home’s heater starts displaying any red flags, give us a call and schedule an appointment. One of our friendly technicians will come out to your household and closely examine the system. They’ll diagnose the problem and figure out the best possible fix to get it back on track and running like new.
Baseboard Heater Replacement
While having your baseboard heater repaired is usually preferable, there are times when it makes more sense to replace it instead. Fortunately, a new baseboard heater isn’t all that expensive, so it doesn’t need to be too massive of a decision. If your heater is more than 15 or so years old and is having frequent issues, it’s probably a prudent choice to invest in a replacement unit. Otherwise, there’s a good chance it will continue to decline, losing its effectiveness and efficiency in the process. When you’re ready to have a new baseboard heater installed, you can always count on our team at Cougar to handle the project for you. All you’ll need to do is sit back and relax while we get your new unit all set up.
Spokane’s Heating Experts
For over 70 years, we at Cougar Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing have been faithfully serving the greater Spokane area. Whatever type of heating service you need, you can trust that we’ll provide you with high-quality work and exceptional customer service. We offer flexible appointment scheduling, emergency repairs, and prompt service. If you have any questions or you’re ready to make an appointment, just give us a call at Cougar today!