Post Falls Air Conditioning Repair
At Cougar Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve provided quality cooling services to the Post Falls, ID area for many years. Our goal is to keep our customers happy and comfortable all year long, and when the scorching summer weather arrives, that requires having a healthy air conditioner. Periodically, your household AC unit will need professional attention to continue running smoothly and efficiently. Whether it be a system tune-up, a significant repair, or an AC replacement, you can trust our cooling team to get the job done promptly and for a reasonable price. At Cougar, no project is too big or small, and our expert services are never more than a phone call away.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
When the summer’s in full force, the Post Falls area can start to get quite hot. And when that’s the case, dealing with an underperforming or malfunctioning AC unit is incredibly frustrating. It’s even worse if the air conditioner breaks down entirely. When something isn’t right with your cooling system, your first move should be to schedule an appointment with our team. Our technicians are trained and experienced in solving all types of AC issues, and the sooner you enlist our services, the less hassle you’ll ultimately have to deal with. If you don’t realize that your air conditioner is struggling, it can end up costing you more money in the long run. The longer you continue to run that appliance, the higher the likelihood of the equipment problem getting worse or causing other issues. When that happens, the necessary repair becomes more inconvenient and expensive. So, you should always be on the lookout for any of the following warning signs that your air conditioner needs repairs.
- Poor cooling performance
- Blowing warm air
- Leaking water or refrigerant
- Making loud noises
- Producing unusual odors
- Having trouble starting up
- Cycling constantly
- Hot and cold spots
You deserve to have a house in Post Falls that’s always cool and comfortable. Call us today at (509) 484-6420 for HVAC service needs!
Why AC Maintenance Is Imperative
One of the most important aspects of caring for your air conditioner is scheduling regular maintenance. Ideally, you should schedule a professional tune-up every year to keep your AC unit running in tiptop shape. When you hire Cougar for your AC maintenance, one of our skilled AC technicians will inspect your air conditioner from top to bottom. They’ll check every part, clean the appliance, and make any necessary equipment adjustments. Listed below are a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy if you’re consistent about scheduling tune-ups.
- More Consistent Comfort – By cleaning the dust, dirt, and debris from your air conditioner and making any necessary adjustments, your hired technician will make it easier for the appliance to do its job. As a result, the AC unit will do a better, more consistent job of distributing cool air.
- Lower Energy Bills – The smoother an air conditioner is running, the less electricity it will need to use to do its job. For several months after your tune-up, you should notice that your energy bills are significantly less expensive.
- Fewer Repairs Needed – During the maintenance visit, our technician will search for any equipment issues or indicators of future problems. If they find anything, they’ll take preventative measures to keep the issue in check. Plus, if the system is running smoothly and efficiently, the odds of a malfunction or breakdown will decrease significantly.
- Longer System Lifespan – Air conditioners that receive yearly maintenance experience fewer mechanical problems and run more efficiently. Because of this, they also tend to remain healthy and productive for several more years than other cooling systems.
Call us today at (509) 484-6420, and will send an HVAC professional out to cool your home.
When Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Deciding when to replace a major appliance is always a challenging decision. However, if you start to notice warnings that your air conditioner is in decline, you shouldn’t procrastinate the decision for long. When an AC unit nears the end of its productive life, its performance and efficiency will only continue to get worse. The sooner you pull the trigger on a replacement, the sooner you’ll enjoy lower energy bills and more reliable comfort. So, when is the right time to replace an aging AC unit?
On average, air conditioners will run effectively for 10 to 15 years. If your household system is more than 10 years old, any of the following red flags could mean it’s the right time to invest in a new air conditioner.
- More consistent home comfort
- More affordable energy bills
- Better indoor air quality
- Fewer AC equipment problems
- Extended AC lifespan
When you’re ready to replace your AC unit, our team at Cougar will take care of everything for you. We’ll assist you in selecting the perfect new air conditioner for your home, and we’ll get it all set up for you as quickly as possible.
Trusted Cooling Professionals
When you need any kind of air conditioning service, you can’t go wrong with Cougar Heating and Air Conditioning. Over our many years serving the greater Post Falls area, we’ve developed a reputation for excellent customer service, absolute professionalism, and high-quality work. We always put the customer’s needs before all else, and we go the extra mile to satisfy those needs. From us, you’ll receive a free upfront cost estimate, flexible appointment scheduling, and consistent communication throughout the process. Give us a call today if you’d like to schedule an appointment.
Book Your Appointment
Converting back to electric…
Full system upgrade
Replacing 2 gas furnace (Duplex)
Replacing old 80% furnace with like unit (Franklin)
Replacing 40 gal gas HW